We are back again for 2016 with our now legendary FJ Race Weekender.
The event is going off on the weekend of Sept 24-25th and includes :
- DH racing down yet another newly built track in our woods
- Fancy dress night time racing on Saturday
- Duel Slalom racing courtesy of our newly built track, the guys at 50:1 have been grafting hard to make something special to race your mates!
- Home made box cart racing will be going down on Saturday afternoon, if last year is anything to go this is one not to be missed
- Evening BBQ and entertainment with our FJ DJ’s
- A dirt jumping jam at the recently revamped FJ Trails
- Trade stalls from our sponsors North West Mountain Biking
- On site catering provided by M&M to go Burger Van and ther Woodstock Pizza Stall
- Camping for those with tents / caravans / motor homes
Race entry is available online in advance, click here to enter. There maybe some spaces available on the day however we are not able to guarantee this and are unable to advise anyone of availability in advance. Put simply, dont risk it, enter online now!
Both races- (inc slalom)
£50 fj member
£55 non members
Wanting to enter just 1 of the races?? Heres the info…..
£30 fj member.(on day entry only)
£35 non member (on day entry only)
**If you are planning to race just the Sunday race you will not be able to practice on Saturday. To ride both days you will need to enter both races**
Camping £8 per person or FREE if your racing both races
****Spectating is FREE****
8am Gates open
9.am – 5.30pm- Sign on
9.15 – 12.15 pm practice (DH track for sunday)
1.15pm Dual Slalom
2pm -5pm FJ Trails Jam (weather permiting)
3.30pm Bogie/soap box racing
5pm- 7pm Night race Practice
8.15pm Night race Starts
8am Sign on opens
9am 11.45am Practice
12.30 Racing Starts
Camping available on friday 23rd & Sunday 25th for those wanting to stay